— Medical Management of Overweight Problems by Edward J. Yarolin, M.D.
Physician-Directed Atkins-Style Weight Loss Programs
- Physician-directed weight loss
- Lose weight and control blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension
- Over 20 years of experience with Atkins-style diets
- Reasonable fees with weekly appointments and most medications included
- 40+ year member of the ASBP, the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Serving patients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area; centrally located in San Carlos
Edward J. Yarolin, M.D. has expertise in weight reduction methods for overweight men and women. His physician-directed methods help the individual lose weight, lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of heart disease and hyper tension.
Dr. Yarolin has over 20 years of experience prescribing Atkins-style diets. His modified Atkins-plan uses common foods the individual is familiar with. Stay on track with weekly appointments and reasonable fees which include most medications.
Centrally located in San Carlos, Dr. Yarolin serves patients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. He has been a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) for over 40 years.
Physician-directed methods help you lose weight, lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
Edward J. Yarolin, M.D. has been a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) for over 40 years.
Contact Dr. Yarolin for more information about his weight loss programs. Inquire about other physician-directed wellness programs.